Upcoming open courses in Ludlow –
Level 2 Food Hygiene course Tuesday February 4th 2020 , Tuesday 3rd March 2020 ,,Tuesday 7th April 2020
Level 2 Award Personal Licence Monday 2nd March 2020 , Monday 6th April 2020
Level 3 Food Safety – TBC April /May 2020
WE DO NOT CANCEL COURSES (unless there is a genuine illness of Trainer and we cannot find a replacement, your course will run even if it becomes a 1-1 !)
Please contact Gabi Shepherd on mobile No: 07985 672 722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for course dates
Terms and Conditions
COURSE BOOKING INFORMATION
- All fees are payable at the time of the booking and places are booked on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. An invoice will be forwarded on receipt of your signed booking form and payment or automatically, if paying via Pay Pal .
- Please note that admission to a course will only be accepted if payment for the course has been received in full.
- Candidate attending course must bring photo I.D. (passport, photo driving licence, etc.)
- Course delegates may be substituted at any time prior to the commencement of the course. Such changes should be notified to the Course Administrator in writing
TRANSFERS must be in writing
- All transfers made between three and five weeks prior to the course will be subject to a 10% administrative charge.
- There will be no refunds for transfers made for three weeks prior to the course.
CANCELLATIONS must be in writing
- Cancellations made after a booking has been received will incur a 10% administrative charge.
- Course fees must still be paid in full for courses booked, even if delegates do not show up for the course.
- There will be no refund for cancellations made within three weeks prior to commencement of the course.
- Cancellations made between three to five weeks prior to the course will be subject to a 50% charge.
- At the discretion of the tutor, late comers may not be allowed into the class and no refund will be given.
- Ludlow Food Hygiene Centre reserves the right to cancel any course and in such circumstances any fees paid will be refunded in full or applied towards the next available course.
If you require information on courses delivered either open, ‘in house’ or eLearning
Please contact 07985672722 / 01584 872034 or email@example.com